Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Birthday Note To Mom

Dear Mommy,

I got a bit time
And sat down to write to you…
A thousand words flooded my mind,
But no single sentence could come through.

So I let my mind stop for a moment,
And left the thinking to my heart…
Then everything came together,
And I knew exactly where to start.

In my 32 years of existence,
I’ve been through so much pain…
I’ve suffered setbacks & terrible losses,
And my hard work were all in vain.

I’ve tasted a million bitter moments,
Most of which got the best of me…
The darkest clouds covered my young days,
And hope was something I could barely see.

My heart is in tears as I remember
And as pain & sadness echo through…
But in the midst of sorrow, I feel a warmth
And inside my heart I see you.

Dear Mommy, you are the reason
Why I am still here today…
You held my hand, held it tight
And you stood by me all the way.

Dear mommy, in you I found my strength
And the will to survive & to live…
You taught me to overcome my circumstances,
And to make the most of what life will give.

You turned my troubles into experiences,
From which I learned a great many things…
And my bitter moments into sweet memories,
Which showed me the miracle that a mother’s love brings.

Dear Mommy, in you I learned the power of prayer,
My dearest mom, I love you,
And I‘ll forever be thankful for having you….
I pray that God will always bless you,
And I pray that someday, I’ll be a great mom just like you!

Happy Birthday, Mommy! I love you and wish you good health always!
                                                                                                                                                       (Credits to Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment