Monday, September 17, 2012

Lost in our own fairytale


Every story has three parts:  Beginning,  Middle, and an End.  

I'm simply clueless which part are we in now... 

We met, that's how it started, we became friends that was the foundation, we fell in love that was the highlight, our time together were packed with amazing moments shared with friends along the side, every bit of it all still lingers in my mind.... Till that one day you had to go, that's where the twist in our story was, we were young and weren't so sure if what we had was real love or just infatuation although I was convinced that day you left that I would fight for the love we have even across the miles between us. We tried, we really tried, we tried even harder than we ever thought we could but destiny made it's own choice...time and distance drew a line between us...

Years have passed, things changed, people walked in and out of our lives, I thought that was the end of it all.... But I was wrong, it was clearly just the end of a chapter. It's just that we are both lost in our own story, are we trapped in our pasts and just cant move on or we simply chose not to move on to continue what we started? I wish I have the courage to spill out the answers. If you think I've given up on you, you're crazy and if you think I don't love you, then you're just wrong. I wish I could re-write and choose our happy ending but I am just a character in our own little fairytale......

Wherever this tale leads us, all I know is that you're the only place that feels like home to me, just so you know. For what we've become, we just feel more alone. Weighing what I've got against what I had, the answer could be: I am missing you to death. Could it be that I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me???

There are some things worth holding on forever, because it means so much......


No comments:

Post a Comment