Tuesday, September 18, 2012

You and I


How's moving on when every time I try, you always break through and remind me of what we had.... How can I think no more of the long lost "you and I" when each time I look at a different direction, it's always you that I think about.... could it be that we have an unconcluded story that is waiting to be told.... could it be that we are yet to have a happy ending after all the storm? Could it be that at the end of the road it's still "you and I" all along? Could it be that the only person who can erase this invisible scar is the same person who caused it as well? 

Could it be true that you and I are meant for each other? Might be, coz there's never a moment that I wasn't reminded of you.... always there's a magical link that knots me to you.....  It hurt's  to think that although we know that "it could be" fact is I shouldn't be entertaining this crazy "could be" thoughts of mine...but it's as though I'm addicted to the pain and I refuse to give it up. 

Could it be that this unbaked tale turns into an epic romance.....


No comments:

Post a Comment